PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATION AREA
A gearbox/transmission and power steering fluid manufactured in accordance with the standards set by the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers. Provides uninterrupted and excellent power transmission in the torque converter. Maintains its fluidity at very low temperatures while maintaining its lubrication at high temperatures thanks to its high viscosity index.
PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS
• Extends the life of the automatic transmission system with rust, corrosion and oxidation inhibiting additives and quality base oils in its formula.
• Provides extensive use by having more than one approvals.
• Ensures that the hydraulic steering units work effectively under all conditions.
• Reduces the formation of harmful residues, creating a high temperature balance that extends the transmission’s life.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
• GM DEXRON® IID • MB PAGE 236.7, 236.5 • CATERPILLAR TO-2 • MAN 339 V1, Z1 • ALLISON C-4 • VOITH G607 • HÄGGLUNDS DENISON HF-O