PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATION AREA
A hydraulic system oil produced with paraffinic based oils and high performance additives. Developed for use in industrial load transfer system and the hydraulic components of heavy duty machines for load handling purposes. Effective oxidation resistance and chemical stability provide long service life to these oils in all applications from light to heavy conditions.
PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS
• Good anti-wear performance that helps to extend pump life by reducing pump wear.
• Corrosion protection which reduces the adverse effect on the parts of the system.
• Extra load resistance and power transmission.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
• DIN 51524 PART I/II/III • CINCINNATI MILC. P-68, P-69, P-70
• AFNOR NF E 48-603 • CETOP RP91H • DENISON HF-O, HF-1&HF-2(T620C)
• EATON I-286-S3 • GENERAL MOTORS LS-2 LH-03/LH-04/LH-06
• US STEEL 127